Good News ACT Broadband launched Netflix Basic Combo Plans - Includes Aha Premium

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 3,152

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
ACT had launched Netflix combo plans, which includes Netflix Basic.

Advantage Streaming: 150 Mbps, Unlimited data + Netflix Basic - 749 per month
Lightning Streaming : 200 Mbps, Unlimited data + Netflix Basic - 999 per month
Remarkable Streaming : 300 Mbps, Unlimited data + Netflix Basic - 1899 per month

iPnL2uF.jpg
90DZh6G.jpg
wtIWUAt.jpg

Plans are available in the regions below

Eluru, Guntur, Kakinada, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Viayawada, Vizag, Bangalore, Tumkur, Delhi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Chennai/Tiruvallur, Coimbatore, Madurai, Hyderabad, Warangal, Lucknow, and Tenali.

Users can also upgrade to the higher tier plans such as Netflix Standard and Premium easily by paying differential amount.

For upgrading to Standard - An additional fee of INR 300 (499-199) every month.
For upgrading to Premium - An additional fee of INR 450 (649199) every month.

The differential amount will be included in the bill, should the user chooses to upgrade.

ACT is trending this with the hashtag #TwoGoodToBeTrue

ACT+Netflix Combo

I have been trying to subscribe to this plan on the website since it was launched,but I never received otp. I finally gave up yesterday and called customer care. They helped changing the plan fairly quickly. I have subscribed to the 6 months plan.

Just received the confirmation email from both Netflix and Act to activate my account. I linked my existing Netflix account and the billing method was changed to Act. I was asked if I wanted to switch to the basic plan or continue using Premium plan that I currently have, by paying the difference amount of 450 every month. I chose the latter and got confirmation that I'll be billed through Act every month to pay the difference amount. If anyone wants to switch to that plans, just call the customer care, it's much easier that way.

I have been trying to subscribe to this plan on the website since it was launched,but I never received otp. I finally gave up yesterday and called customer care. They helped changing the plan fairly quickly. I have subscribed to the 6 months plan.

Just received the confirmation email from both Netflix and Act to activate my account. I linked my existing Netflix account and the billing method was changed to Act. I was asked if I wanted to switch to the basic plan or continue using Premium plan that I currently have, by paying the difference amount of 450 every month. I chose the latter and got confirmation that I'll be billed through Act every month to pay the difference amount. If anyone wants to switch to that plans, just call the customer care, it's much easier that way.
How's the experience so far?

How's the experience so far?
I have been a Netflix user for pretty long. If you are asking about experience with Netflix subscription through Act, I just took it. And I believe there won't be any difference as the only change is how I'm billed.

I am using same plan but with basic. Watching on my 65inch tv. Quality is fine and getting 5.1 sound.

Looks like Atmos is limited to 4k/premium plan.

I have received an email from Aha too, that I got a subscription through Act Plan. So these plans include Aha as well, for the duration of the plan, with no additional cost. Since I subscribed to 6 months plan, Aha is also valid for 6 months. However, I'm an existing Aha Gold user, not sure what happens to that one.

2KDeUqs.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock