Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

But what's the use when most of the online /wallet users already linked 😂

BTW very good judgement on aadhar
Actually I am tired of online data stealers. If I give phone number to social media website some then some data selling company can sell my full contact and communication to my future rivals. Otherwise in future every comment you make on the internet will be used to tarnish reputation in some future case. Without Aadhar also phone is identified for security purpose. But its a good thing that national security and corporate verification are kept separate. Little bit of freedom is good for us.

Last edited:
Actually I am tired of online data stealers. If I give phone number to social media website some then some data selling company can sell my full contact and communication to my future rivals. Otherwise in future every comment you make on the internet will be used to tarnish reputation in some future case. Without Aadhar also phone is identified for security purpose. But its a good thing that national security and corporate verification are kept separate. Little bit of freedom is good for us.

Sorry for Off Topic:

Your Information taking by White Devil (Villain of Abhimanyudu - Irumbu Thirai - Action King Arjun)

If you watched this movie, you will understand what im to say.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock