Aadhaar (UIDAI) News & Updates

Bro's can I change registered mobile no in aadhar without visiting enrollment center?

Nope. Your biometric is the only accepted proof to change the RMN. And you need to visit your area Taluk Office or any Permanent Aadhar Enrollment Centre only.

Nope. Your biometric is the only accepted proof to change the RMN. And you need to visit your area Taluk Office or any Permanent Aadhar Enrollment Centre only.
Thanks @mmadhankumar bro, few years before I had changed my mom registered mobile no, they send otp for old registered mobile & new mobile no, I thought same procedure still available

Last edited:
Thanks @mmadhankumar bro, few years before I had changed my mom registered mobile no, they send otp for old registered mobile & new mobile no, I thought same procedure still available
You can go to your nearest post office.This service is also available through select postmen.

I thought it was still able to change it online if you already have a mobile number registered.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock