Breaking 99% items are now below 18% GST

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,468
I wanted modi in power 2014 and thought he will create new india.all went in vain.i thought he will improve railways and constructing bullet rails.all projects are only in paper and nothing comes out of it.big disappointment.single majority to bjp might have done wonders.all wasted.here after no party will get single majority next 30 yrs

What going to be less and exempted one's

5%

• Ethanol
  • e-books
  • Handmade carpet
  • Footwear (under Rs 1,000)
12%

• Handicraft handbags, purses
  • Jewellery box
  • Wooden frames
  • Worked-on Kota stone
18%

• Paint
  • TV (up to 26 inch)
  • Mixer grinder
  • Refrigerator
  • Washing machine
  • Vacuum cleaner
  • Water heater
  • Cosmetics
  • Shaver
  • Hair dryer
  • Lithium ion battery
Hotel industry

GST on accommodation service now on transaction value, not declared value

(Changes applicable from July 27)

Exempted

Sanitary napkins rakhis

phool jhadu

GST rates slashed on 50 items

I wanted modi in power 2014 and thought he will create new india.all went in vain.i thought he will improve railways and constructing bullet rails.all projects are only in paper and nothing comes out of it.big disappointment.single majority to bjp might have done wonders.all wasted.here after no party will get single majority next 30 yrs

Constructing bullet rails in just 5 years? Really Bro?

That's not so easy.Tenders has to be submitted,R&D has to be done for area,ticket price and budget etc etc.They has to train people on how to build and work on it etc etc.Mumbai–Ahmedabad bullet train project costs 1.1L Crores(US$15 billion) and recently institute, worth Rs 600cr is being set up in the campus of National Academy of Indian Railways.

Recently Africa’s Morocco got it's first bullet train (y) but the project was started in September 2011 and budget was $2billion (Covers 330-350 kms).

India might get it's first bullet rail by end of 2022*.80 per cent of the project is being funded by Japan so it might get finished as per schedule.

PS: Bullet train was in talks since 2009 itself but it became a serious matter in 2015-2016.An MoU was signed between India and Japan in 2013.Both India and Japan Govs did ground work for 18 months.

Land acquisition problems and Local parties/Opposition parties(It can be any party including BJP where it's not ruling) are extra headaches.

Last edited:
Constructing bullet rails in just 5 years? Really Bro?

That's not so easy.Tenders has to be submitted,R&D has to be done for area,ticket price and budget etc etc.They has to train people on how to build and work on it etc etc.Mumbai–Ahmedabad bullet train project costs 1.1L Crores(US$15 billion) and recently institute, worth Rs 600cr is being set up in the campus of National Academy of Indian Railways.

Recently Africa’s Morocco got it's first bullet train (y) but the project was started in September 2011 and budget was $2billion (Covers 330-350 kms).

India might get it's first bullet rail by end of 2022*.80 per cent of the project is being funded by Japan so it might get finished as per schedule.

PS: Bullet train was in talks since 2009 itself but it became a serious matter in 2015-2016.An MoU was signed between India and Japan in 2013.Both India and Japan Govs did ground work for 18 months.

Land acquisition problems and Local parties/Opposition parties(It can be any party including BJP where it's not ruling) are extra headaches.
I suggest you to read newspaper.japan out of bullet rail project due to land acquisition issues.people opposed bullet rail project.
Govt should have constructed or atleast started bullet rail work.we never expected them to complete in 5yrs (but china constructing bullet rail in 5yrs)
Problem is nothing comes out of paper.
Where is smart city.
Demonetization of 500 and 1000 notes and forced people to stand outside the atm queue is only achievement in this govt.

I suggest you to read newspaper.japan out of bullet rail project due to land acquisition issues.people opposed bullet rail project.
Govt should have constructed or atleast started bullet rail work.we never expected them to complete in 5yrs (but china constructing bullet rail in 5yrs)
Problem is nothing comes out of paper.
Where is smart city.
Demonetization of 500 and 1000 notes and forced people to stand outside the atm queue is only achievement in this govt.

Bro I suggest you to check the news again.Japan is not out of the project it's a fake news.

How can they start construction without land and training people? and You just said people opposed the project and again said should have atleast started or constructed.

I said the same thing in earlier post Land acquisition problems are there.

ANY GOV will have this issues.

Bullet train foundation stone has been laid in Sept 2017 and from then they are having land acquisition problems.Recently local corporators are backing the farmers.So it's taking more time.

Bullet train: Vasai Virar corporators back farmers, won’t allow land acquisition

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/ind...n-project-after-farmers-complaint-353666.html

Where is smart city?? I didn't get this question clearly bro.

I agree demonetization back fired.

PS: I think we are going off topic.This thread is about GST

govt should have resolved all issues regarding bullet rail construction aand started the project and it should have progressed now.this is what i am saying
Huge amount of money collected using GST from july 2017 to till now (almost one and half years) and whats use of reducing taxes for last 3 months before election.why not bring petrol under gst. average GST collected per month is 1 lakh crores. so you can calculate on your own about revenue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock