• Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,437

hike

Solutions
Reaction score
Government looking to simplify GST, says PM Narendra Modi
Many developed economies struggled to implement tax reforms, he adds
Number of items in highest GST bracket to be reduced

I think it's big relief to common and business people. Apart from which the 28% tax item is already reduced to 35-38. After GST the govt. Tax also increased.
Let's hope for the best!
PM Modi Says 99% Goods To Be Taxed At Below 18% GST

He will say all this to attract Voters to save his sinking ship of the BJP.. :) But we are not going to get anything good of it. Petrol and Diesel products are yet to be included in to GST :biggrin:

P S : I'm not Congress supporter either, so your sarcasm / mocking of RaGa is not going to affect me dears :lol::tongue:

Last edited:
Is there any election nearby before General election I want more like this now .. I want TN assembly election now or later tommorow πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘βœŒοΈβœŒοΈ

This is People Power in India we can able to bring Modi & Shah Down to earth too .. I'm proudly saying now Jai Hind πŸ™πŸ™βœŒοΈβœŒοΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘

They are happy while people are suffered/suffering but now I'm happy they are suffering πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock