7 popular Android apps you should avoid installing

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 4,011
wewake said:
Yes :( Might it be the reason of slow data transfer. Earlier data transmission used to be fast in Share It but these days it's not like previous.

Yes bro,I also feel the same,and one more thing that I hate about ShareIT is that earlier we could easily connect ShareiT from phone to any unknown PC in seconds,but from the time they have given that update using the bar code,even connecting to device have become a pain along with slow transfers  :(

kumarvishwas said:
but till the time you're phone doesn't contain any highly confidential data which might create problems,it shouldn't be a problem according to me  :k :k

Yes, it's not like we have Nuclear Codes in our Phone and James Bond is trying to hack it :lol :hehe

I am using xender for sharing :k it simply connect and fast transfer :)

I have not blocked data usage for es file xplorer but i dont see so much adware after i turned off some settngs i dont remeber which... only faced full screen ads popping up issue for 1-2 days....

kumarvishwas said:
Yes bro,I also feel the same,and one more thing that I hate about ShareIT is that earlier we could easily connect ShareiT from phone to any unknown PC in seconds,but from the time they have given that update using the bar code,even connecting to device have become a pain along with slow transfers  :(

Yes :( Moreover everytime after the new update (3-4 months old) when I used to send anything from Xperia to Micromax through share it it always show connecting.. connecting... connecting and no transmission takes place.

Now installed MK File Explorer, recommended by ilikered bro :tup It's good like ES.
In this we can change the icons too :tups

While Solid Explorer is priced at Rs 112.59 :shy

As said by wewake bro uninstalled Facebook and messenger and got almost 1gb free space :eek:hya :luv

wewake said:
While Solid Explorer is priced at Rs 112.59 :shy
There's a free version too bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock