Samsung offers free display replacement for devices with green line issue in India

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 527

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
The company has now expanded this list to include the Galaxy S21 series and the Galaxy S22 series.

Appointments must be booked at a Samsung Service Center until 30th April, 2024 to get a free replacement from the company.

Can any one tell where can we apply for the screen replacement because even I have got the green line issue.

Can any one tell where can we apply for the screen replacement because even I have got the green line issue.
Go to authorized samsung service center near you. You can get details of service center location in their website

Samsung is giving screen replacement to s22 series from previous year itself for the green line issues after updates.
My s22u was also got that issue in October 2023 after monthly security update. Samsung replaced the screen after lots of complaints and tweets. They had also replaced the battery with that. Service center charged me only 500rs as a service charge.

Is this also applicable for S20 Ultra series?
One of my friend is also affected after a recent SW update...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock