• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 367

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Central Government also provides 5 lakh insurance at select hospital through Ayushman Bharat. It's one of the best things this government has done.
Ayushman Bharat is inspired from then Vasundhra Raje led BJP govt's Bhamasha Swasthya Bima Yojana (upto 3 Lac) later merged with Central Govt Ayushman Bharat and renamed as Chiranjeevi Yojna (upto 5 Lac) under Ashok Gehlot led INC govt. After couple of year term was upto 10 Lac. I guess no claim was rejected till period.

P.S : Whichever govt came in Rajasthan, they did remarkable job in health sector. This is also possible because of land donated by royals and other wealthy families.

Last edited:
Ayushman Bharat is inspired from then Vasundhra Raje led BJP govt's Bhamasha Swasthya Bima Yojana (upto 3 Lac) later merged with Central Govt Ayushman Bharat and renamed as Chiranjeevi Yojna (upto 5 Lac) under Ashok Gehlot led INC govt. After couple of year term was upto 10 Lac. I guess no claim was rejected till period.

P.S : Whichever govt came in Rajasthan, they did remarkable job in health sector. This is also possible because of land donated by royals and other wealthy families.
I have seen the work done from this at ground. You guys would be amazed how this has help poor to get good healthcare with dignity. Even the health care act introduced by Congress was supported by both Congress and BJP.

Last edited:
I have seen the work done from this at ground. You guys would be amazed how this has help poor to get good healthcare with dignity. Even the health care act introduced by Congress was supported by both Congress and BJP.
Exactly! Today if someone get a admitted for couple of days, the entire saving get disturbed. I'm waiting for the day when private clinic and OPD also gets included in this Yojna.
@iDJ bro Do you know Rajasthan was first to bring generic medicine medical store concept in India. It was also shown in Star Plus show Satyamev Jayate hosted by Amir Khan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock