Redmi Note 13 Series

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
CT06M7u.jpg

Xiaomi has announced that Redmi Note 13 Pro+ will feature a curved OLED display with incredibly thin bezels measuring just 2.37mm. That is quite thin for a midrange device. Xiaomi has also revealed the 1.5K resolution and 1800 nit maximum brightness. 1.5K is not sharp as the QHD displays we see in flagship devices but it’s definitely sharper than a FHD display. The display also has 1920 Hz PWM dimming. Xiaomi also emphasized that the phone’s display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus, making the Note 13 Pro+ 1.5 times more resistant to drops and 2 times more resistant to scratches than its predecessor, as per Xiaomi claims...
3HjHcLV.jpg

Upcoming Redmi Note 13 Pro+ features a curved 1.5K display – xiaomiui

Redmi Note 13 5G, Note 13 Pro 5G, Note 13 Pro+ 5G set to launch on September 21

Redmi Note 13 Pro+ 5G on the left and the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5G on the right. The Pro+ edition has a curved-edge screen, whereas the Pro model has a flat display. Both devices seem to have an AMOLED display integrated with an in-screen fingerprint scanner.

The Note 13 Pro+ has a leather back with protruding camera rings, while the Note 13 Pro seems to be equipped with a glass back with a raised camera island. Both models are equipped with a 200-megapixel primary camera. It appears that among the two devices, only the Pro+ may offer optical image stabilization..

Redmi Note 13 5G, Note 13 Pro 5G, Note 13 Pro+ 5G set to launch on September 21 - Gizmochina

12 Pro Plus launched at that price. So 13 Pro Plus definitely touching the 35k mark.
First of all, it was hell overpriced device. Nobody bought it as 12 Pro had IMX 766 which gave decent results to Pro Plus. I said after discounts. People won't buy at that price. Dimensity 7200 powered device is available at 23000 with discounts for the mentioned combination. Realme 11 Pro Plus launched with same camera set up under 30K isn't selling well as well. So, thats there. Now competition is there by Honor which provides excellent display and excellent camera in the price range after Pixel 7A. I doubt that kind of output will be matched by Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus. Another reason in this festive sale. iQOO Neo 7/Poco F5 will be under 25K after discounts, Neo 7 Pro will be at 30K. One Plus 11R under 35K as well. Google Pixel 7A will be under 30K as well. So I doubt, Redmi will have anything to go about. India launch will be around January. So price should come down as One Plus Nord 5 will launch with 7 gen 3 which will be a far better chip than Dimensity 7200 Ultra and there will be some camera improvements as well compared to Nord 3. People won't spend that much on Redmi Note 13 Pro Plus. Thats for sure. When so many options around.

I will suggest Vivo V series phones over this anytime due to better software experience. MIUI is rubbish in last two years.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock