219 mn viewers tune into star network on ipl opening weekend

It's not technically unwanted as they added flagship chs like star Bharat without increasing price but yes not everyone like every chs

Profit for them in form of ads and subscribers. Finally again consumers are becoming fools.

By BARC meters....BARC India a tv ratings measurement company placed approx 40000 barc meters in various parts of country nd with help of barc meters they measures tv ratings
but they are say 219mn when there is only 40k barc meters

This has also got to do with TS and Airtel providing the channels for free. That should have played a big part I guess.

I did not see a single pl match still now this year- though I am a big cricket fan. I am just doing silent protest due to to their huge amount of channel price. I am LDP user so my valid disth tv upto May 2020. And I decided that after that I shall not going to subscribe a single star channel except Nat Geo & Nat geo wild for my 3 years little son.
*I am also requesting to all DDF members- please do not watch IPL, I think that will decrease at least 0.0001% of viewership.
*I have also requested my wife & mom- that not to watch star plus & star jalsha daily soap. and they have responded too.

ipllll.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock