Discussion 10 minutes food delivery in India

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 3,558
That's why I have stopped using any such service.

It's simple, we are the consumers and if we decide to not use these services, they will stop.
I never used ANY of those 10-minute delivery services till date.

As companies strive to deliver groceries and food as fast as possible, concerns have grown regarding safety. Building on these concerns, the Greater Chennai Traffic Police conducted a special enforcement drive on March 30, where it registered cases against more than 970 delivery executives employed by platforms such as Swiggy, Zomato, Dunzo, Amazon, etc for flouting traffic norms like signal violation, riding without helmet, and driving on the wrong side of the road among others.

According to a statement by the police, it has slapped fines worth Rs 1,35,400 on 978 executives for various violations. Of this, 450 delivery workers were deployed by Swiggy, followed by 278 by Zomato, and 188 by Dunzo.

Zomato’s 10-minute delivery ‘Zomato Instant’ is currently live in select locations of Gurugram, said the company spokesperson.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock