10% Cashback on Amazon Pay | 29 & 30 July

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 3,043
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have clicked on the link and it would have auto opened the amazonIN app, then rest of the process is same.

Comission is there for almost everything bro. I would not have got for @Pranab bro's addition if it was like so.
I checked out from the link, but it opened in webpage, not app.
So, for balance addition in my 2nd account, I used app which was more convenient (didn't aware about the DDF link check out benefits). Later after knowing about the commission from @Bapun bro, added another 1000.

Got a mail & message from Amazon mentioning I can't add more balance as they found my account as duplicate.
edbf2ae7bbc805f88be9d159a00f44b6.jpg

Replied...
232e2b7259aa303bac24f87a36dac202.jpg

I too got:

• Dear customer, thank you for participating in the Amazon Pay balance offer for Happy Salary Day run from 29th July to 30th July 2017 on Amazon.in. You are entitled to receive cashback as Amazon Pay balance and we have credited the same to your account.
:eek:hya

The same offer is back again. 10% CB (₹500 max) for a minimum balance addition of ₹500. Offer period: 13-24 September. Cashback will be credited by 10th October. It's for everyone (not limited to first balance addition).
Waiting for @Bapun Raz bro's link to add ₹5000 each in my 2 accounts and get ₹1000 Cashback.

Thanks for letting me know @Pranab bro. Please send me link via PM. I will generate and update here afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock