10% Cashback on Amazon Pay | 29 & 30 July

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 3,051
Status
Not open for further replies.
is that for any amount. normally amazon give max of 1500 cash back.
so now if we buy 50,000 can we get 5,000 cash back?
please clarify

It's 10% with a maximum cap of ₹500.
Also the cashback will be in the form of Pay balance.

I'm not able to add Payment option through Airtel Payment Bank.

Added 5000... But I fear that they will come up with higher cashback % again.. That will be a loss.. 5000 is more than enough for normal purchases..

Added 5000... But I fear that they will come up with higher cashback % again.. That will be a loss.. 5000 is more than enough for normal purchases..
Didn't you added through our link?:oops:

I added via app. There is no compensation for adding money to amazon pay right? I thought that way & added via app. Please tell.
You could have clicked on the link and it would have auto opened the amazonIN app, then rest of the process is same.

Comission is there for almost everything bro. I would not have got for @Pranab bro's addition if it was like so.

You could have clicked on the link and it would have auto opened the amazonIN app, then rest of the process is same.

Comission is there for almost everything bro. I would not have got for @Pranab bro's addition if it was like so.
I didn't know that. I will take care from next time. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock