OTF Exclusive ZEE5 working on introducing Dolby audio and 4K streaming support

Yes. They have updated the app to introduce Dolby and 4K.

a9t5k5k.jpg

I couldn't find any content except URI, which has 4K and Dolby audio. Even they latest movie Radhe doesn't.

9vnfMzt.jpg
Hey Siva, how do we know if the app is playing 4K or not in Apple tv

a9t5k5k.jpg

I couldn't find any content except URI, which has 4K and Dolby audio. Even they latest movie Radhe doesn't.

9vnfMzt.jpg
Siva bro ..pls share video quality option image..

Normally We r getting in the player..There is an option of settings..If we click then the video quality options available...

VvbIlT0.jpg

g1gQASp.jpg
I know sir this option...I m asking for new video update option in zee5 in apple tv 4k box..

a9t5k5k.jpg

I couldn't find any content except URI, which has 4K and Dolby audio. Even the latest movie Radhe doesn't.

9vnfMzt.jpg
It's good in one way that they are adding Dolby audio to existing content rather than releasing new content with Dolby audio like hotstar. Hopefully, they will add Dolby audio to rest of the content.

It's good in one way that they are adding Dolby audio to existing content rather than releasing new content with Dolby audio like hotstar. Hopefully, they will add Dolby audio to rest of the content.
Video quality option pic pls..

Siva bro ..pls share video quality option image..
They have removed that option during video playback. We can no longer check it.

In the app settings, I could see only till FHD, but that's probably because my TV is FHD.

Any other content added in 4k?
Zee5 new update not rolling out in Android tv & fire stick right now....hope this week release new update for all.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock