Zaban Sambhal Ke | Streaming Only On Alt Balaji

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Cult show Zabaan Sambhalke is set to make a comeback as a web-series. The project will be produced by Rajiv Mehra under his banner Eagle Films.
Earlier, the makers were supposed to launch the remake on SAB TV, but it will now stream on ALTBalaji.
The modern version of Zabaan Sambhalke will have a new cast.
Sumeet Raghavan will depict the character of the teacher played by Pankaj Kapoor earlier.

Sumeet’s Badi Dooooor Se Aaye Hain co-stars Rupali Bhosale and Bakhtiyaar Irani have also been roped in. Rupali will play the role of a fisher woman, and Bakhtiyaar will be seen as a Parsi character.

Veteran actress Soma Anand will play a principal, and Rakesh Shrivastav, a peon. Ashwin Mushran of Lage Raho Munna Bhai fame will portray a Sheikh, and Tanu Khan of Chandra Nandini fame will play an NRI’s role.
Producer Rajiv confirmed the above developments and added, ‘Zabaan Sambhalke is one of the cult shows, and I am proud to bring it back as a web-series. It will be a 10-episode series and will have fresh new characters. It is been more than 20 years that viewers enjoyed watching the show, and I hope they enjoy the new version as well.’
Zabaan Sambhalke to comeback as a web-series; Sumeet, Rupali, Bhaktiyaar, Shoma, Ashwin & others roped in

I hope,they keep the original essence of the show and keep it as family entertainment.I only remenber Eken Babu web series on hoichois which does have cuss word or making out in it

In line with the growing trend of reviving old shows, Balaji Telefilms is bringing back its popular show from the 90s ‘Zabaan Sambhal Ke’. However, this time the show will be streamed on its over the top (OTT) platform ALTBalaji.

The shoot for the series has already started and the series will be released by the end of September. The show’s cast includes Sumeet Raghavan, Bakhtiyar Irani, Soma Anand, Tarannum and Nyra Banerjee.

Balaji Telefilms to bring back 'Zabaan Sambhal Ke' as a web series - TelevisionPost: Latest News, India’s Television, Cable, DTH, TRAI

Get ready for adult 'Zaban Sambhal Ke' and we can say Masti adaption as web series.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock