Yuvraj Singh Announces Retirement from International Cricket

He was a legend, is a legend and will always be a legend :win: :clap2: :clap2: :cheers:

He was the reason I fell in love with cricket..I was not a cricket guy until 2011 wc when I saw his great innings vs WI when our top order didn't scored many runs :cheers::kiss2::win:

He might not be the most successful in term of stats but for me he is one of the top 5 cricketers that India ever produced :clap2::nj:

Wishing Him for a great life ahead..

rqBijBV.jpg

Last edited:
True Hero:win:, True Inspiration :win: , Can't find exact words but
Few Lines that displays his carrier for me.

"हर रोज़ गिर कर भी मुकम्मल खड़े हैं
एै ज़िन्दगी देख, मेरे हौंसले तुझसे भी बड़े हैं
":clap2:

"Har Roz Gir Kar Bhi Mukammal Khade Hain
Aye Zindagi Dekh, Mere Hausle Tujhse Bhi Bade Hai"
:clap2:

Shayar- Unknown (if anyone knows plz let me know)

*Can't Translate Shayari it's meaning will get lost if I do so.

QcinQMF.jpg

I think it will be a good
Translation :

Even if I fall everyday,yet I am standing proudly

Look at me my life,My confidence is even greater than you

Yuvi's contribution to the Indian Cricket can't be described in words. All those World Tournament dreams have come true because of his immense contribution despite the struggle he had to undergo on a personal front.

That Left handed elegance can be seen in every shot of his. With that high back lift, his cover drive was a treat to watch. Only player who looked better was the legend Brian Lara himself!

THANK YOU for the entertainment Yuvi, you will remembered forever by the Cricketing World!

BCCI, instead of tweeting and asking what's our favorite moment, should arrange a proper farewell game for the legend!

Will Yuvi be playing IPL next year? Or has he retired from all forms of cricket?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock