YouTube News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 371
  • Views: Views 83,653
Official YouTube Blog: Bringing new Redirect Method features to YouTube

Over the past years, Jigsaw partnered with Moonshot CVE to conduct extensive research to understand how extremist groups leverage technology to spread their message and recruit new members. From there, they created the Redirect Method, which uses curated video content to redirect people away from violent extremist propaganda and steer them toward video content that confronts extremist messages and debunks its mythology. Today, YouTube is rolling out a feature using the model proven by the Redirect Method: when people search for certain keywords on YouTube, we will display a playlist of videos debunking violent extremist recruiting narratives.

Now in 'Popular on Youtube - India' only 1 row is shown
Earlier there were many rows

6dZw4dA.jpg

@ABCDEFGH , Is dark version still available for Youtube web? Or it is achieved using some browser extension.

Sumit Bro, i am facing a problem. I added the code for the dark version. How do i remove it ? :blush

@sumitroy
you are using the magic extension to get dark version correct
Try removing the magic extension if the problem still isn't solved then clean cache and cookies (use CCleaner it can clean better sometime ctrl + f5 doesn't work correctly)
and if it doesn't help then reset the browser

you are using the magic extension to get dark version correct
Try removing the magic extension if the problem still isn't solved then clean cache and cookies (use CCleaner it can clean better sometime ctrl + f5 doesn't work correctly)
and if it doesn't help then reset the browser

No,
after seeing your post i searched about it. Added the code through developer tools with the help of the below video. Now i don't like the new UI and want to go back :blush

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock