YouTube News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 374
  • Views: Views 85,564
M message came. Clicked that, showing this 👇

ffHKc3K.png

Extremely sorry Bro. I subscribed Tatasky on you tube. It showed notification. Then I confused myself, it's post in TS GD or you tube. 🙏
Source

You can now use “voice search” on mobile devices

Use voice search within the YouTube app when casting to your smart TV – available on Android & iOS mobile devices. We hope this new feature allows you to more easily search for your favorite YouTube content on your TV.

More features to give you more control of your experience
  • We introduced a new “Who’s Watching” feature that lets you now switch between different YouTube profiles linked to the device you’re watching on, so everyone in your household will be able to access their own personalized recommendations, subscriptions and catch up with their favorite creators. Note: if you try to cast or open the YouTube on TV app twice during the same day, you’ll be defaulted to the last account you were signed into.

• You’ll see an updated navigation menu that displays on the left hand side of your screen, making it easier to access your favorite pages like music, news, gaming, and more! See which account you’re signed in from in the top-left corner, above the menu.
Expanding YouTube’s on TV support to more devices and screen resolutions
  • Earlier this year, we launched the official YouTube app on Amazon Fire TV devices, giving Fire TV users access to a diverse library of video content including music, how-to videos, entertainment, news, gaming, and of course, all your favorite YouTube creators. The official YouTube app also works with Alexa, making it easier than ever to watch all your favorite YouTube videos on Fire TV.
  • We’re excited to announce that you can now watch YouTube in HDR on PS4 and PS4 Pro, too! This feature will allow you to enjoy your favorite HDR videos with more vivid colors and contrasts.
2019 Recap: YouTube on Smart TVs, Game Consoles & other Streaming Devices - YouTube Help

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock