YouTube News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 371
  • Views: Views 83,677
Last edited by a moderator:
Back in May, YouTube started testing “Listening controls” that looked to bring a dedicated music player to the main app for Premium subscribers. This UI is now widely rolled out for all videos.

Yes, this rolled out to me couple of days ago. It looks like this.

uV9DhxT.jpg

Today, In YouTube comments section, I saw "Timed" filter wherein it lists out only those comments with time stamps. A wonderful feature as many look for those while going through comments. Not sure from when this feature was available though.

94fQkkc.jpg

Last edited:
Restrictions implemented over non premium members for offline downloads.
nT8zILD.jpg
Good news for mobile data users. 720p won't be properly compressed as most users are free users.

I countered many times with copyrights issue, but seeing many cover songs and lots of video having copyrights songs, how they manage it.

I countered many times with copyrights issue, but seeing many cover songs and lots of video having copyrights songs, how they manage it.
I think revenue here is shared with the actual artist. You can see in the description video where youtube shows the name of the artist, record label etc.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock