YouTube News & Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 374
  • Views: Views 85,108
YouTube is launching paid "Super Thanks" in 68 countries starting Tuesday as a new way for fans to get money into the hands of creators they want to support. It's the latest in a lineup of features broadening the ways creators can make money on YouTube.

New icon design under explore tab.

YFFYvrh.jpg

YouTube is rolling out a designated “New to you” tab on its platform after testing the feature earlier this year. The new tab is now available on the YouTube homepage across mobile, desktop and TV devices. YouTube says the feature will help users discover new creators and content beyond the recommended videos they usually see.

L8H3B9n.jpg

now YouTube is very irritating by giving so much ad during songs/videos.
they stop running song and give advertisement . so much irritating.
first they give ad only before songs but now they stop the song and give ad
its means they are forcing for premium membership.

now YouTube is very irritating by giving so much ad during songs/videos.
they stop running song and give advertisement . so much irritating.
first they give ad only before songs but now they stop the song and give ad
its means they are forcing for premium membership.
I am a Premium user. When my friends or cousins try to show some video on YouTube on their phone, I get so irritated. There's two Ads at the beginning itself. Then few more throughout the video. And then again at the end. I feel like taking the phone from their hand and throwing it. I can never go back to Free YouTube again. Don't know how everyone handles it.

I am a Premium user. When my friends or cousins try to show some video on YouTube on their phone, I get so irritated. There's two Ads at the beginning itself. Then few more throughout the video. And then again at the end. I feel like taking the phone from their hand and throwing it. I can never go back to Free YouTube again. Don't know how everyone handles it.
I too have been using YouTube Premium since February 2020. Just liked the ad free experience. My dad is addicted to YouTube Premium, be it TV or mobile. Agreed with you 100%.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock