YouTube App News & Updates

Give paying users such useful features and see how your subscription base grows Google!!

Source

But all they want is kill all alternatives and force users to live with whatever they decide like removal of dislike count
Another one to add is swipe controls which increases life of our volume buttons. And disable create button. Don't want some kid to accidentally record and post videos on the internet. Always cast button is also a good thing. Very minority of users uses these apps. Don't get why they would push away them.

Last edited:
Not minority anymore. Every other person uses it now.
It takes too much effort to install. Meanwhile for a person like me paying premium for just background play wouldn't makes sense as most videos I watch has ads within the people. It's too much for ₹129. Only pro is YouTube Music which has the best algorithm among streaming service.

Last edited:
It takes too much effort to install. Meanwhile for a person like me paying premium for just background play wouldn't makes sense as most videos I watch has ads within the people. It too much for ₹129. Only pro is YouTube Music which has the best algorithm among streaming service.
YouTube Music was the sole reason when I first subscribed. But slowly I started appreciating all the other benefits.

YouTube Music was the sole reason when I first subscribed. But slowly I started appreciating all the other benefits.
Have you watched any YouTube original series yet?

Only MKBHD's Retro Tech.
You won't believe it. This is exactly what I have been looking since last Saturday. Channels dedicated to old toys and tech. I will be definitely watching this. While looking for that I also found the exact channel Techmoan which I accidentally unsubscribed last year. Thanks!

Last evening I found this clip button/tool on youtube app. Is this a new feature or is it already available previously?

zgcVYcK.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock