Discussion YouTube and it's Spam/Troll Comments management

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,031
@DJ Roy bro I agree with you on this Spam comments on Youtube videos. Many of the attention seeking viewers/users make a spam or unnecessary post on videos to get many likes. I have observed this on Sadak 2,Khali Peeli and Dil Bechara and many such trailers. Such people have nothing to do or have concern on the reason for the trends.They just care about likes.I am very much irritated by such peoples.
This is one of the reasons why Production houses like Dreamworks and Tech Companies like Apple turn off comments.Youtube really needs to take some serious actions against such peoples.The mood of the Genuine viewers is disturbed.
Recently I was watching a educational webinar on Youtube.There were some guys who start making irrelevant replies like Binod,Unwanted Jokes,Repeatedly asking Details about the Speaker.I was getting distracted from their comments as well as the Speaker.In the End he had to Block the users.
Google reviews for movies are filled with spams and copied posts from other Users.Why can't Google filter the Movie reviews?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock