• Welcome to OnlyTech community forums. If you are an existing member of our DreamDTH forums, please use the same login credentials to login here. Create a new account only if you are not registered at DreamDTH before 10th April 2020. If you have trouble logging in, please let us know through the contact form.
  • Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Your number is registered with National Do Not Call Registry NDNC

Bapun Raz

Quarantino
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

I have been getting a bunch of messages in my phone inbox today that my mobile number is registered in the National Do Not Call Registry or NDNC.
Remember that TRAI was planning to take action against tele-marketers for spam calls and SMSes ? Now looks like it ’ s coming into effect on March 1st. The irony is that the DND facility has been around for quite some time but it’ s only this time that TRAI has promised strict action against tele-marketers.
You can also call 1909 which is toll free number of the NDNC to change your preferences.You can also select to receive communication from select
categories.
If you still want to be a victim of spam messages you can de-register by sending STOP DND to 1909.
If your mobile number is still not registered you can send START DND to 1909.

Sorce-FoneArena

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Breaking SBI Internet Banking will be closed, up to December 1 if mobile number not registered with bank yet General Topics 9
OnlyTech.com Article Number of Telephone Connection rise by 3.85 Million in February OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
OnlyTech.com Article Aarogya Setu now available for feature phone users via toll-free number, KaiOS app to launch soon Apps & Websites 1
OnlyTech.com Article Recharge other Airtel number using main account balance and get four percent cashback OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Deepu Darling OTF Exclusive Airtel recharge from main balance to other airtel number. Telecom Services 0
DJ Roy Seeking Help If a number is blocked, does it gets forwarded if I active call forwarding when unreachable? Telecom Services 1
R New system to replace mobile's IMEI number Mobiles & Accessories 0
A Seeking Help Reliance Jio Fiber Contact number for queries? Reliance Jio Fiber 6
OnlyTech.com Article TRAI issues new set of conditions for Mobile Number Portability OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Optimus_Prime Seeking Help Not able to use call waiting function on airtel number Mobiles & Accessories 0
Vishal96 Breaking TRAI postpones November 11 deadline for revamped Mobile Number Portability Telecom Services 0
Vishal96 Seeking Help How to portout my old aircel number ? Telecom Services 3
Bapun Raz New Mobile Number Portability (MNP) rules are live from Dec 16 Telecom Services 15
Bapun Raz Twitter "Unintentionally" Used Your Phone Number & Email for Targeted Advertising Apps & Websites 0
R Good News No documents required for updating photograph, email, mobile number in Aadhaar: UIDAI General Topics 0
A Seeking Help What is the toll free/CC number for airtel broadband from other network Telecom Services 0
Bapun Raz Teachers are now being assigned the task to issue Aadhaar Number General Topics 5
Bapun Raz Facebook is a security disaster. Check if they have your number as you might be under danger! Apps & Websites 1
S 112: India's All-In-One Emergency Helpline Number Launched General Topics 3
DTH Fan Seeking Help Airtel Postpaid Number Getting 2G Network Only Mobiles & Accessories 0
H UIDAI helpline number added automatically to android phones General Topics 18
R Reliance Jio pips Vodafone to become number 2 by revenue Telecom Services 4
Bapun Raz Good News Revamping of Mobile Number Portability Telecom Services 1
M Good News I got Free 3GB 3G/4G data on My Airtel number Telecom Services 12
R Good News You can now transfer your Old Car/Bike Registration number to the new vehicle for only Rs 5,000/500 respectively, Here's How General Topics 4