Young Sheldon, Mom, Chhalaang, The Shawshank Redemption, and more coming to Prime Video this November

I had no idea that they actually do that. All these time, I thought these articles are based on leaks or the official what's new video of Prime YT channel.
Most of these who are referring to are fake though.
Mostly! I only compile Titles for Hotstar and Prime. Rest be assured if only I get correct info from Hotstar/Prime Video then only I will add them to schedule. Prime Video anyhow has a habit of sending PR, but Hotstar I normally compile by gathering info from Hotstar Support team. If something is not confirmed or so, I mostly won't include them.

Eagerly waiting for Young Sheldon as well. About Mom how can they have a series without main protagonist? This will bomb worser than Two and a Half Men after Charlie Sheen left. They should have ended it with her leaving.
Even vampire diaries was a total wreck after Nina Dobrev left, but they dragged it along for 2 seasons before shutting it down. Grey's anatomy without Patrick Dempsey another example.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock