Young Sheldon, Mom, Chhalaang, The Shawshank Redemption, and more coming to Prime Video this November

OnlyTech

OnlyTech bot
Reaction score
Eagerly looking forward to Young Sheldon and Mom. Want to see what excuse they give for Anna Faris's absence in the new season of Mom and how they make up for it.

Wait! Superman Red Son is coming to prime? For real? Kindly provide an source.

Eagerly looking forward to Young Sheldon and Mom. Want to see what excuse they give for Anna Faris's absence in the new season of Mom and how they make up for it.
Eagerly waiting for Young Sheldon as well. About Mom how can they have a series without main protagonist? This will bomb worser than Two and a Half Men after Charlie Sheen left. They should have ended it with her leaving.

Last edited:
Eagerly waiting for Young Sheldon as well. About mom how can they have a series without main protagonist? This will bomb worser than Two and a Half Men after Charlie Sheen left. They should have ended it with her leaving.
I'm not a regular follower of the show, but that's true. They should have ended it like TBBT, after Jim Parsons decided to leave the show.

Buddy! We are also a news site in addition to community forums. We recieve a lots of PR from streamers with these releases. What @Basil bro attached is the same, it's an official PR from Prime Video. Hope u understand.
I had no idea that they actually do that. All these time, I thought these articles are based on leaks or the official what's new video of Prime YT channel.

I had no idea that they actually do that. All these time, I thought these articles are based on leaks or the official what's new video of Prime YT channel.
Most of these who are referring to are fake though.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock