You can now order a PVC Aadhaar Card for Rs. 50 from UIDAI

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 58
  • Views: Views 8,802
Is it a genuine site? When I tried to click the link to order I am receiving a message in Hindi " Update your phone cleaner. Otherwise your phone will not work"

When I choose "Update now"option it is taking me to Play Store to download Phone Cleaner App. When I choose "Cancel" option, it is simply not moving.

Is it a genuine site? When I tried to click the link to order I am receiving a message in Hindi " Update your phone cleaner. Otherwise your phone will not work"

When I choose "Update now"option it is taking me to Play Store to download Phone Cleaner App. When I choose "Cancel" option, it is simply not moving.
It is a malware/phishing page bro. You need not to press exit or anything there displayed there as any button displayed can't be trusted to do actual work. You should immediately close the tab from your browser.

Probably your phone has some app which is redirecting you to a malware page. You need to check your phone apps throughly. Uninstall any untrusted apps and try ordering through Incognito (private browsing) mode so no other apps can interfere in between ordering.

I am yet to receive mine. Ordered 3 on 27th September.

Ordered on 27th sept . Still showing same
IMG-20201013-121942.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock