Yoga does the trick for 'Ragini MMS' star Kainaz

Sirjee

Reaction score

Just one film old, Kainaz Motivala, who scorched the screen with her steamy love making scenes in much-hyped Ragini MMS talks about her style statement and things that keep her going.

The new kid on the block, who indulged in some skin show for her last film, swears by dancing when it comes to keeping herself fit.

“I don’t like working out in the gym but it’s my work which demands me to look fit. I work on my waist at least thrice a day. Considering the busy schedule I also try to go for yoga classes and practice power yoga. I have been dancing for many years now, so that’s my favourite exercise”, says the petite girl.

Though the actor is busy shooting for her upcoming films, but she is far away from following Bollywood fashion, and opts for comfort over trends.

“I don’t follow trends and end up going wrong. For me, to be comfortable is necessary”. And, when the actor is not shooting, she is seen adorning jeans and shorts. “I like colorful clothes and love shopping at Zara and Mango, but for special occasions I prefer to wear Sunaina Puri”, she adds.

Taking time out from her busy schedule, the actor seeks rejuvenation in traveling. “Goa is my favourite place and I love the vibe. It’s very close to Mumbai, plus I am a beach person”, claims the actor.
db

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock