Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi 4 Prime to Launch in India Soon

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Xiaomi confirmed that the successor of the Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime will be launched in India as well, indicating the imminent launch of the Xiaomi Redmi 4 and Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.

Xiaomi India's VP Manu Jain along with Redmi India tweeted the teaser image, and it shows the curved glass display seen on the Redmi 4 launched in China last November. The Redmi 4 is priced at CNY 699 (roughly Rs. 6,900), while the Redmi 4 Prime was launched at CNY 899 (roughly Rs. 8,900).

Xiaomi Redmi 4, Redmi 4 Prime to Launch in India Soon | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Xiaomi-Redmi-NOTE4-1-1024x303-1-1024x303-1-1024x303.jpg

Ready @ 12pm;)

Bapun Raz said:
Redmi series is a big hit from Xiaomi in India.

I can't understand the mindset of Indians ::(  . Sorry - me too an Indian. How we can achieve make in India slogan if the people are running such a way behind Chinese hyped products like beggars.

Including me - we all are behind the hypes. :shy :lol :lol

apravu said:
I can't understand the mindset of Indians ::(  . Sorry - me too an Indian. How we can achieve make in India slogan if the people are running such a way behind Chinese hyped products like beggars.

Including me - we all are behind the hypes. :shy :lol :lol

We live in a globalization era .. not in 19th century
They have quality products with cheap price .
Who will buy products with less features at same price or same features with costly pRice ?

Even if Indian products comes with same competitive price, the software and hardware can't match the foreign country brands. That is the reason people like and trust these companies more than Micromax, Lava etc..

Yes,Indian products software can't match foreign products..
For example:Software of d2h can't match software of Tata sky...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock