Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge 5G - Xiaomi 11i 5G

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 34
  • Views: Views 4,537
Xiaomi phones appeal to a lot of users for some reason. I purchased Xiaomi 11 lite NE 5G a while ago for one of my friends. He found it mind blowing having already used redmi note 5 series. I found it beautiful yet fairly very simple despite having killer feature set. May be MIUI has something to do with the absence of the X factor on these phones.

Xiaomi phones appeal to a lot of users for some reason. I purchased Xiaomi 11 lite NE 5G a while ago for one of my friends. He found it mind blowing having already used redmi note 5 series. I found it beautiful yet fairly very simple despite having killer feature set. May be MIUI has something to do with the absence of the X factor on these phones.
It's light weight phone plus snapdragon 778G is very much power efficient. He was used to MIUI on Redmi Note 5, that's why maybe he liked a lot(MIUI has evolved a lot over last three years still not optimised for basic usage,on flagship it runs well, can say this after using Mi 11T Pro for two months and 12 Pro for 2 weeks). I don't find any other reason. That phone is excellent for Airtel 4G+. Upto 3CA supported with some bands on 4*4MIMO. So network issues are not present.

I am using RN 10 pro from few months...in my mobile it works properly...
After MIUI 12.5.8 update, it's working superfine. But before that ,battery drain and lag was visible. Also it was not working as smooth as Mi11X. On custom roms,both works fantastic. So can tell confidently that MIUI is still not optimised as Oxygen OS from One Plus 5T era.

After MIUI 12.5.8 update, it's working superfine. But before that ,battery drain and lag was visible. Also it was not working as smooth as Mi11X. On custom roms,both works fantastic. So can tell confidently that MIUI is still not optimised as Oxygen OS from One Plus 5T era.
Mine is on MIUI Global 12.5.9.0 Enhanced Stable version....

icnKaZ7.jpg

I like Redmi phones very much...Mostly for their special features...I am not in favour of stock Android...
1st I bought Redmi 5A, later RN7 Pro, Redmi 9i and now RN10 Pro...

I like Redmi phones very much...Mostly for their special features...I am not in favour of stock Android...
1st I bought Redmi 5A, later RN7 Pro, Redmi 9i and now RN10 Pro...
I don't like MIUI much even though I have used their every Note phone(along with Poco F1/Poco X3/Poco X3 Pro/Redmi K20 Pro) since Note 3(No note 5,No note 6 Pro, no note 8 Pro). It's not optimised well for their lower end phones. I buy them and wait for a week and flash a custom rom. Use it for a week with that rom,if don't like switch to another one. Generally over the years,I found less bugs on custom roms than MIUI. And performance is top notch on custom roms for what Redmi is offering. Oxygen OS has died so shifted to Moto G40 Fusion and Moto Edge 20 Pro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock