Good News Xbox gaming on firetv stick 4k and 4k max

• Thread starter Thread starter abhi1276
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 862
Great news I was thinking whether to buy a PS5 in the next few months now think I can play all the games in my FireStick 4K Max itself

Is there any games that I cant play or all games I can play?

Also can someone suggest some good controllers with good battery life? Would prefer if its PS controllers as friend has PS and we can use there also

Great news I was thinking whether to buy a PS5 in the next few months now think I can play all the games in my FireStick 4K Max itself

Is there any games that I cant play or all games I can play?

Also can someone suggest some good controllers with good battery life? Would prefer if its PS controllers as friend has PS and we can use there also
As per article if you have read it apart from any bluetooth control xbox as well as ps controller too is compatible. Below para👇 Taken from article: Additionally, it is noteworthy that apart from Xbox controllers like the Xbox Wireless Controller and Xbox Adaptive Controller, PlayStation controllers such as the DualSense and DualShock 4 are also compatible with this service.

As per article if you have read it apart from any bluetooth control xbox as well as ps controller too is compatible. Below para👇 Taken from article: Additionally, it is noteworthy that apart from Xbox controllers like the Xbox Wireless Controller and Xbox Adaptive Controller, PlayStation controllers such as the DualSense and DualShock 4 are also compatible with this service.
Thanks but what I would like to know is what are the good controllers of Play Station?

Xbox cloud gaming is not launched yet in india. Although xbox tv gaming app will also available on Samsung tv and monitor when launch.
Yes u r right it's still not launched in India as per screenshot I got message that xbox game cloud gaming beta version available on select region. I was able to to download Xbox cloud gaming app but after sign in I got this pop-up.

IMG20240716005354.jpg

IMG20240716005206.jpg

IMG20240716005411.jpg

Back
Top Bottom