WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 956
  • Views: Views 97,969
I don't whether it is my age or downfall of WWE that i don't like 90% of the present day wrestlers.My favorites are still the oldies Brock,Orton etc.I still get goosebumps seeing old videos of Shawn Michael's entrance.Miss those days when i used to eagerly wait for next week's Raw or Smackdown.
Nah, it's boring. Nothing to do with age. Wrestling has become boring in general. I use to wait religiously every Thursday to watch Raw. Nowadays I barely even watch the pay per views.

Nah, it's boring. Nothing to do with age. Wrestling has become boring in general. I use to wait religiously every Thursday to watch Raw. Nowadays I barely even watch the pay per views.
Yup attitude era was best with no restriction on storyline.That kind of stuff would have got WWE banned in majority of countries now.

I don't whether it is my age or downfall of WWE that i don't like 90% of the present day wrestlers.My favorites are still the oldies Brock,Orton etc.I still get goosebumps seeing old videos of Shawn Michael's entrance.Miss those days when i used to eagerly wait for next week's Raw or Smackdown.
I followed it till like 2017-18 and completely lost interest after that. There was too much favouritism backstage and talented stars were not getting opportunities. Don't know how things are now. I was huge fan of AJ styles. Guy was still the best wrestler on that roster even at the age of 40+ used to bring the best out of everyone. Is he still active?

Yup attitude era was best with no restriction on storyline.That kind of stuff would have got WWE banned in majority of countries now.
I watched Royal Rumble 2002 last night on WWE Network. I pretty much enjoyed the whole event. It was around 2 and a half hour long. Matches were 5-15 minutes long. It's tolerable. Nowadays matches are just too long. Than you have 4-5 hours long. By the time main-event starts. It's exhausting to watch.

And I don't agree about the restrictions part. They can offer a different product on internet. Even AEW is successful with similar content. Minus the sexuality. Thing is pro wrestling is more of a soap opera than a sporting event. They have pretty much done everything they could. Only Japanese or Cinematic matches type works. You can't have 10 such matches in one card. Hence, main event and some midcard match is good. But the filler is just bad filled with intelligence insulting storyline or cring comedy.

Rock appearance yesterday day 1 raw

uKMLgC7.jpg

Rock appearance yesterday day 1 raw

uKMLgC7.jpg
And buried Jinder Mahal. 🙄

That guy is championship material. He looks like one. Despite forced push. He always looked like a championship material. He's hated because he's Indian specially by those British wrestling channels.

e4EAgGW.jpeg

WWE Eliminator chamber 2024 from Perth Australia. Same optus stadium
Looks like WWE has a huge fan following in Australia, much better than cricket. Stadium and ground both full

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock