WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 954
  • Views: Views 97,312
Agree.triple h builds all these superstar in nxt .then after coming to main roster they become jobbers nd then they will release them.total waste of everything
Now Vince doesn't know how to utilize the talents it's time to retire and let HHH take the charge because if they keep doing this then it's not gonna end good for the company.

Only way WWE Raw is enjoyable is watching it in Tamil. I don't understand Tamil. But I get excited just listening to commentator's excitement.

Only way WWE Raw is enjoyable is watching it in Tamil. I don't understand Tamil. But I get excited just listening to commentator's excitement.
Ngl bro today raw was okish nd fresh matches plus they gave time to tag team wrestling.hopefully soon they will stop this alexa bliss sh&t

Ngl bro today raw was okish nd fresh matches plus they gave time to tag team wrestling.hopefully soon they will stop this alexa bliss sh&t
I actually like Alexa Bliss's doll gimmick. Problem is she needs to be a crybaby face. Her evil side should only come out during matches with bully opponents like Nia Jax.

I actually like Alexa Bliss's doll gimmick. Problem is she needs to be a crybaby face. Her evil side should only come out during matches with bully opponents like Nia Jax.
Bro gimmick elevate matches and talent but here they are wasting one of the most dominate nd best wrestler shyna.u see instead of alexa vs shayna they will book shayna vs tht "stupid doll"

Bro gimmick elevate matches and talent but here they are wasting one of the most dominate nd best wrestler shyna.u see instead of alexa vs shayna they will book shayna vs tht "stupid doll"
Doll or no doll. Shayna is getting buried anyway. They should've let her beat Becky and feud with Asuka. Now she's a lost cause. Only way to save her is to take her off tv and redebut her.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock