WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 956
  • Views: Views 98,684
Possible reason why Jinder Mahal lost the WWE Championship

Jinder Mahal lost his match while trying to defend the WWE Championship against AJ Styles. The title loss came as a shock as Mahal was expected to be the champion for a longer time, with the WWE's tour of India coming up in December.

Several reports have suggested that the recently deposed WWE Champion was working through an injury, but Mahal denied these rumours in an ESPN interview. However, this title change has only given these rumours more credibility.

WWE wants Jinder Mahal to be in good condition heading into the India tour as he is set to be a marquee attraction. However, they will not want to risk any aggravation to an already injured Mahal as that would hamper the tour.

From the WWE Rumour Mill: Possible reason why Jinder Mahal lost the WWE Championship

Popular p**n Star Lexi Belle Interested in WWE Career?

Adult film actress Lexi Belle, who has been ranked as one of the most popular p**n stars in the entire world, posted a photo on Instagram this weekend posing with an old version of the WWE Championship. The caption on the photo, which you can check out below, read “I really wanna be a WWE Superstar Ahhhhh!!!”

Obviously it goes without saying that some of the material on Ms. Bell’s Instagram may be NSFW in nature, so click through at your own risk. The 30-year-old adult film star has been working in her industry since 2006, and while we seriously doubt she’ll actually try to make it as a professional wrestler, it’s even less likely WWE would think twice about signing her.

p**n Star Lexi Belle Wants to Become a WWE Superstar

I like, Kane, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, Shane McMahon, Sasha Banks :) and somewhat like Alexa Bliss ;)

My favorite past stars include Undertaker, Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock