WWE News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Gagan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 963
  • Views Views: Views 100,866
sting vs Seth is a guess by me because I dont see anyone else as a challenger for Seth at summerslam

Shadow said:
sting vs Seth is a guess by me because I dont see anyone else as a challenger for Seth at summerslam

why did u forget d gr8 old... ( kindergarden favourite), John Cena :hehe :P

shawl_who said:
why did u forget d gr8 old... ( kindergarden favourite), John Cena :hehe :P

I think better hand the title to Randy Orton ! :luv:luv

Cena is told either Nikki or himself can hold the elite title ; Not both :lol:lol

My guess was wrong, it looks like..

- As seen at WWE Battleground Sunday night, Luke Harper reunited with Bray Wyatt to help him defeat Roman Reigns. This is the storyline where Sting is expected to make his return.
While a tag match with Sting and Reigns vs. Wyatt and Harper is expected at SummerSlam, it may be a six-man match as the original plan was Sting, Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. Wyatt, Harper and Erick Rowan but Rowan is out of action with an injury. Dave Meltzer noted on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio that we may see a new Wyatt Family member introduced because Rowan is out.
On a related note, WWE is hoping that fans won’t boo Reigns because he will be partnered up with Sting but with SummerSlam taking place in New York City, they could easily boo Reigns and cheer Sting. :rofl :rofl

he Undertaker is currently scheduled to get his win back against Brock Lesnar but it’s still a question as to whether or not that will happen at SummerSlam or if it will saved until WrestleMania 32, according to Dave Meltzer of the Wrestle Observer. It’s expected that the Undertaker vs. Lesnar match at SummerSlam will end up playing a part in the storyline for one of the big matches at WrestleMania.
There’s also still no clear indication as to which person is a heel and which is a face or if it will be face vs. face at the PPV.
– The advertising for SummerSlam has already been produced and Sting is one of the big stars featured. According to Dave Meltzer, it has been planned for months to have Sting return at SummerSlam to be part of a six-man match with Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose against the Wyatt Family. Due to Erick Rowan’s injury, things were changed. It’s still not clear if there will be a new Wyatt Family member or how the match will be changed at this time. It’s possible Sting could be dropped from the match but unlikely since it’s being said that he is in “incredible” shape at the moment.
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

Hulk Hogan contract has been terminated by WWE and all instances of him removed from their website after video surfaced of him calling n-word at someone

Shadow said:
Hulk Hogan contract has been terminated by WWE and all instances of him removed from their website after video surfaced of him calling n-word at someone

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) has terminated its contract with Hulk Hogan, after a tape emerged of him using racist slurs.

WWE terminates wrestler Hulk Hogan's contract - BBC News

What will happen to ''AxelMania'' now :lol:lol

Back
Top Bottom