Winner and New #1 Contender: John Cena

WWE United States Title Match: The Miz vs. Sheamus

Winner: Sheamus

Rusev vs. Big Show

Winner: Rusev

WWE Divas Title Match: Paige vs. AJ Lee

Winner: AJ Lee

Hell In a Cell: Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose

We hear what sounds like Bray Wyatt chanting something. The arena lights up with cell phone lights now. We see the Wyatt Family lantern in the middle of the ring with smoke coming out of it. Ambrose approaches and Wyatt appears, running him over. The lights go back out. A spotlight shines and we see Bray Wyatt upside down in the corner. Wyatt lays out Ambrose and sits there on his knees. Rollins crawls over and covers Ambrose for the win.

Winner: Seth Rollins

'WWE Hell In A Cell' Results - Bray Wyatt Returns, Hell In A Cell Matches, 2 Of 3 Falls, More - WrestlingInc.com

Reactions: iSK
I wud like to see now how nikki dominates brie, as her personal assistant :em :wlcm

shawl_who said:
I wud like to see now how nikki dominates brie, as her personal assistant :em :wlcm
She has already started dominating Brie in the pay per view only when she told her to put her luggage in the car and ordered her to bring a milkshake and when Nikki didn't like the shake she poured it on Brie's head :lol:lol

john cena won hel in cell match..
image.jpg

Sanjeev said:
She has already started dominating Brie in the pay per view only when she told her to put her luggage in the car and ordered her to bring a milkshake and when Nikki didn't like the shake she poured it on Brie's head :lol:lol

I want her to do some nasty things to brie... like making her strip her clothes etc :shy :hehe

Re: RE: 'WWE Hell In A Cell' Results

shawl_who said:
I want her to do some nasty things to brie... like making her strip her clothes etc :shy :hehe
Very bad man u r :lol

Prem chopra of DDF:D

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock