Wrestlemania 31 Matches Preview

Re: RE: Wrestlemania 31 Matches Preview

shawl_who said:
agreed, but I get the feeling that Brock will retain d title, it ll take someone very special to defeat brock.. :nj

afterall he broke, undertaker's WM streak... and beat Cena like a baby.. ;)
But I have heard that after Wrestlemania Brock Lesnar will quit WWE and in this week Raw he was there but was not allowed to go to the ring and he was so angry that he left Raw in between and even Vince has given permission to him to quit WWE

Even Undertaker will not come in Raw and Smack Down till Wrestlemania starts

shawl_who said:
if he doesnt, how ll they build up d storyline :skd :huh

He wont appear live, they may air a promo like they did for sting in raw when hhh challenged him..
Also Wyatt has the best promos in the roaster , he can carry it all by himself to wm!!

Sanjeev said:
But I have heard that after Wrestlemania Brock Lesnar will quit WWE and in this week Raw he was there but was not allowed to go to the ring and he was so angry that he left Raw in between and even Vince has given permission to him to quit WWE

Brock's current contract ends at wm, so unless he signs a new contract there is no way he will retain !!!
As for him leaving raw , it appears it was business contract related ,
he was supposed to appear in raw but they changed plans it seems..

Why I say brock will retain is, that he is a sporadic wrestler... its difficult to land him into a match on PPVs, considering he doesnt appear on RAW...

now, if he only fights at PPVs, its diff to build storylines, but if he has d title, they dont need a storyline..
anyone can challenge brock for d title, or win some tournaments, and automatically be no.1 contendors for d title, like king of ring, royal rumble beat d clock etc etc...

Intercontinental Champion Bad News Barrett will defend his title against multiple WWE Superstar opponents in a Ladder Match at WrestleMania

Also Wrestlemania PPV will be shown live on Monday 30th March at 4:30 am on Ten sports and Ten HD :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Very bad action taken by WWE Authority... We all want to see superstar in Raw not only in PPVs.. :angry

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock