Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,507
  • Views: Views 197,517
Whenever I connect my laptop with my phone hotspot , Don't know why data consuming in background so fast, phone always showing 800-900KBPS and my 1GB quota consumes so fast.
I paused windows updates. No download in que. Checked taskbar,
Service Host : Network service showing data consuming.
How to stop it.
GZKWGbr.jpg
"Metered Connection" turned on?

mTmTyoJ.jpg

There is an issue in my Windows 10. The short cut icons on Desktop is getting deleted automatically. Anyone knows how to fix it? It happened some 7-8 times till now.

Windows 10 November 2021 (21H2) update now available to download

The November 2021 Update is available initially to users with select devices running Windows 10, version 2004 or later who are interested in the latest features and are ready to install this release on their device. If you would like to install the new release, open your Windows Update settings (Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update) and select Check for updates. Eligible devices may also be offered the option to choose the Windows 11 upgrade.
We will transition to a new Windows 10 release cadence to align with the Windows 11 cadence, targeting annual feature update releases. The next Windows 10 feature update is slated for the second half of 2022. Home and Pro editions of the November 2021 Update will receive 18 months of servicing and support, and Enterprise and Education editions will receive 30 months of servicing and support beginning today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock