Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,515
Windows 10 testers can now try out OneDrive Files On-Demand
It’s almost identical to the placeholders feature OneDrive used to have in Windows 8.1 before it was cut from Windows 10, and Files On-Demand is actually improved with a better status symbol in File Explorer that shows you which files and folders are synced for offline usage. A green checkmark indicates that items are synced to a device, a solid green checkmark shows files you manually sync for offline use, and an empty cloud icon shows that files are in the cloud and not stored on the device. All apps across Windows 10 will be able to access synced OneDrive files in this way as the desktop client stores them directly in the OneDrive folder.
filesondemand.png

Windows 10 cumulative update 2017-06 (KB4022405) is available for download
Untitled.png

Did you purchase MS office? How much?
I didn't purchase office & windows 10.... My IT teacher at college installed on my system (I requested him as the licence was for computer lab....he didn't gave me the software but installed) actually the license is VL MAK both windows 10 and office

I didn't purchase office & windows 10.... My IT teacher at college installed on my system (I requested him as the licence was for computer lab....he didn't gave me the software but installed) actually the license is VL MAK both windows 10 and office
interesting.. good.

Back
Top Bottom