Windows 10 related News, Discussions and Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,508
  • Views Views: Views 201,514
I'm using non branded battery and it's working fine. Battery backup is about 3 to 3.5 hours. I use battery care function so, my laptop never charges the battery beyond 79% even if it's turned off.

Store is asking 3K for original Lenovo battery but non branded is only 1k.

So I can go ahead and buy a non branded battery then. Do you remember the brand name ? Lapcare or lapgadget or anything else ?

Last edited:
So I can go ahead and buy a non branded battery then. Do you remember the brand name ? Lapcare or lapgadget or anything else ?
Yes you can go ahead and buy. You can check battery Designed capacity, full charge capacity and other information by downloading battery info view. I checked everything before purchase.
It is legend. It has one year warranty. Got it for Rs. 2000. purchased from a local store.

Last edited:
Yes you can go ahead and buy. You can check battery Designed capacity, full charge capacity and other information by downloading battery info view. I checked everything before purchase.
It is legend. It has one year warranty. Got it for Rs. 2000. purchased from a local store.

Battery is easily removable so I will take old battery to store when buying a new one. Thanks 👍

Battery is easily removable so I will take old battery to store when buying a new one. Thanks 👍
IMO, it's better to take the laptop. So, that you can replace it and power it on in the store in-front of sales guys.

Microsoft Confirms Windows 10 April Update With Lots Of New Features

small_april_update.jpg

1. Microsoft rebuilt the Game Bar with a new Fluent design UI
  2. It added a diagnostic data viewing tool to the security and privacy section
  3. Cortana is easier to use with a new Organizer interface and My Skills tab, to name just a few.
Source >>> Microsoft Readies Windows 10 April Update With New Features and Enhancements - Slashdot

Back
Top Bottom