Windies tour of India - 2019 | News & Updates

Sanju is not dropped I think. He is still in the mind of selectors. They just dropped him from squad to give sense of security to Pant. This series is the last chance for pant acc to me. If he will not perform in this series then in next series Sanju will play in playing XI.

Bro that's even besire as we all know kl performance since 2 or 3 yrs now but he is still in the side but pant last series due to poor performance in total 9 t20s against windies SA and Bangladesh

@Ashish_91 bro Sanju is fit in Indian team at 5?? What you think about it.
Everyone is demanding sanju in team but acc to me he is a top order batsman. He performed good in IPL as an opener or at no. 3. He never performed good at lower order in IPL, he is not suitable at 5.

Last edited:
Sanju is not dropped I think. He is still in the mind of selectors. They just dropped him from squad to give sense of security to Pant. This series is the last chance for pant acc to me. If he will not perform in this series then in next series Sanju will play in playing XI.
Hope so
Bro that's even besire as we all know kl performance since 2 or 3 yrs now but he is still in the side but pant last series due to poor performance in total 9 t20s against windies SA and Bangladesh
Kl didn't get much chances as opener. He was always floated around. It's wrong to look at that way. But he has given performances to be considered for selection in limited overs
@Ashish_91 bro Sanju is fit in Indian team at 5?? What you think about it.
Everyone is demanding sanju in team but acc to me he is a top order batsman. He performed good in IPL as an opener or at no. 3. He never performed good at lower order in IPL, he is not suitable at 5.
He is a good fit anywhere in the batting line up, best at 3/4 though..

Squad,

If already share news...

EJ51f0pXYAEcRCI

@Advik bro yes he can be good at 5
@Sparker0i bro I know he didn't get opportunities as opener but he had to perform on each and every turn to force team management to look him as an regular opener but but he always perform whenever he is on the verge of dropping from the side

This loser MSK Prasad is really ruining with future of Indian cricket...youngster if not given chance now..there will be a huge vaccum in coming years...Kohli,Rohit Should have been rested from T20s...While that Dhawan should have been dropped. In odi sunder should have be included too...
In all should have tested the bench strength while resting/dropping some even if we lose...atleast give some chances to Gill,Shaw,Samson,avesh Khan,saini,rahul chahar and few more.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock