Windies Tour of Australia 2022

West Indian team has gone to new bottom after Sammy, Chris, Pollard, Bravo, Russel, Narine. New people are unable to match the performance of these T20 stalwarts. Though they are improving as a test team.
Only positive for wi in this series is
Odean Smith his bouncer and pace handy for wi and alzari josheph
Will pucovosci aus looked very long ago but he needs to diffence mechanism to tackle bouncer and stop getting concussed. Jason sangha what I heared he is like Sachin but the way he played in bbl he felt at least for me pujara lite
Australia just waste calum Ferguson talent which led him retirement.
Kurtis Patterson I felt will be good option when Warner retire.

Kurtis Patterson has been past his prime. Not everyone is Michael Hussey(See Voges). Callum Ferguson should have played 50 Test matches atleast. Ponting and Hussey left too late and it made worse for Ferguson. You give chances to Forrest, Marsh brothers and Voges but not Fegusson. Absolutely ridiculous.

My top batsman from Australia in next decade.
1. Puckovski
2. Teague Wyllie
3. Max Bryant
4. Jason Sangha
5. Henry Hunt

These should play in couple of years.
Australia should move away from Finch, Warner, Khawaja, Smith soon.
Only positive for wi in this series is
Odean Smith his bouncer and pace handy for wi and alzari josheph

Will pucovosci aus looked very long ago but he needs to diffence mechanism to tackle bouncer and stop getting concussed. Jason sangha what I heared he is like Sachin but the way he played in bbl he felt at least for me pujara lite
Australia just waste calum Ferguson talent which led him retirement.
Kurtis Patterson I felt will be good option when Warner retire.

Aaron Hardie and Liam Scott backup for Cameron Green.
Australia should move away from Stoinis/Marsh immediately.
Kurtis Patterson has been past his prime. Not everyone is Michael Hussey(See Voges). Callum Ferguson should have played 50 Test matches atleast. Ponting and Hussey left too late and it made worse for Ferguson. You give chances to Forrest, Marsh brothers and Voges but not Fegusson. Absolutely ridiculous.

My top batsman from Australia in next decade.
1. Puckovski
2. Teague Wyllie
3. Max Bryant
4. Jason Sangha
5. Henry Hunt

These should play in couple of years.
Australia should move away from Finch, Warner, Khawaja, Smith soon.

Max Bryant
Not sure max good for test or not hope some day our broadcaster also show Dom Australian league but max bryant as far as I saw him mostly in bbl he bats like prithvi Shaw hit or miss player

But Australia for test arena need to include player other than player from nsw
QLD or Melbourne players I felt more capable than NSW players but too much selection biased.

Still is a mystery why Matt reneshaw , hamdscomb dropped and super mysteriously scapegoat Cam Bancroft from team Maddison also good lately but I know he now bit old player

Lance Morris, Zak Evans, Wes Agar, Lloyd Pope/Tanveer Sangha. These are potential bowlers of next generation.
Lance Morris is a good prospect he just need good captain to guide him Maxwell alsmost got best out of him wes agar next big thing for aus like Pat Cummins
Tanver sangha or Peter hatzglou need more polish llyod Pope I felt funny he always went for plenty of runs

o4Vvn8j.jpg

Yes even no handscomb

Even this series against windies
Australia should give new guy a chance

Teague Wyllie
Handscomb is done and dusted. Not good enough. Didn't play any format after 2019 WC semifinal I guess. They should look for next Captain as well. I though Head was new captain when he was 21 and played in BBL one of the blinder innings. But his performance over the years went down and nobody near to what his talent suggested in early days. So Pat Cummins is 28, I guess. Vice captain is more than 30. Pat Cummins can lead till 32-33. Bowling can go on for two to three years and not beyond that considering Green performs great as fifth bowler. So they have to look after new bowling talent as well. Except Ashes, they are not as good as in test format. Looking forward to their performance against Proteas in South Africa. Warner Khawaja Smith are more than 32. Warner and Khawaja can play one or two more years and then totally new players and you can't go back to Harris and Burns again. We need new young players. Khawaja was good in Pakistan but he is going to fail against Proteas. Nortje/Rabada/Ngidi/Maharaj/jansen is really potent attack.i wish Mulder develops himself well along with one quality batsman in middle order. Khawaja can't face this quality attack. Warner still didn't perform outside Australia, we have seen against Broad. This weakness can be exploited by all three steamers from Proteas. I wish Langvadelt stays as bowling coach. So they need to find openers as fast as possible.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock