Seeking Help Which online payment website/app gives maximum cashback?

Shantanu

Reaction score
Hi,
I am going to recharge with rs. 348 online for my Vodafone no.(56 gb/56 days+unlimited calling). although I knew the process but doing it for the first time.so don't know about secure payment website with max. cashback offer.

kindly suggest me a secure website/app with max. cashback I can get.

thanks in advance :)

You can recharge on Amazon with Amazon pay balance and you will get 50 cashback on your 1st recharge, but if you use Jio then there is another offer 99 cashback on 399 and above on 1st recharge. You will get only one offer, as both are applicable only on 1st transaction.

Also you can use phonepe( A Flipkart app) to get 50% cashback max 50 rs on your 1st recharge. (y) @Shantanu

You can recharge on Amazon with Amazon pay balance and you will get 50 cashback on your 1st recharge, but if you use Jio then there is another offer 99 cashback on 399 and above on 1st recharge. You will get only one offer, as both are applicable only on 1st transaction.

Also you can use phonepe( A Flipkart app) to get 50% cashback max 50 rs on your 1st recharge. (y) @Shantanu
I use Paytm. One advantage using Paytm is that if the payment fails then the failed amount is added immediately to Paytm account. We don't have to wait for 7 days.

My choice too (y)(y)

Experience too gud from my side too ;);)

I mean other app' CB money.
Like if we have any CB money on Amazon pay, So can we transfer that money to Paytm?
Not possible i already tried

But surely there is a trick but don't know about that

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock