Seeking Help Which news website is recommended for obtaining daily news in English?

Bose Raphy

Reaction score
Can you recommend a reliable news website that provides daily news updates in English ? I want to make sure I stay informed about current events and what's happening around the world.

Solution
Rather than following any particular news website, you should use a news aggregator service like Google News where you get the news served from variety of news publications.

On Google News, you can also tune your news feed by selecting topics, following publications etc. Similar news articles are grouped together for better insights on a single news topic. The content recommendations are served by an AI just like YouTube does.
Rather than following any particular news website, you should use a news aggregator service like Google News where you get the news served from variety of news publications.

On Google News, you can also tune your news feed by selecting topics, following publications etc. Similar news articles are grouped together for better insights on a single news topic. The content recommendations are served by an AI just like YouTube does.

Solution
Times of India site or app. TOI+ membership is a treat. It features important news stories from news services like New York Times.

The Indian Express is equally great. Specially their Political Pulse and Explained sections. It's free too.

Times of India site or app. TOI+ membership is a treat. It features important news stories from news services like New York Times.

The Indian Express is equally great. Specially their Political Pulse and Explained sections. It's free too.
I would like to try TOI+ membership its kinda cheap i guess now summer sale is going on right

Will try it out 😃

I prefer DailyHunt personally. They have a good curation of multiple news publications and you can select your interests and even select the sequence that they appear in on your home page. You can block a particular news source if you feel they are serving low quality content or clickbait titles.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock