Discussion Which messengers will you be using after WhatsApp update it's new privacy policy?

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 1,993
Continuing with whatsapp 😊
True! No app is trustworthy untill it's from your country or its data storing unit is in your country. For example we can sue PayTM and MobiKwik if they done any fraud but it will become more difficult to catch the Google and Facebook.
What's guarantee that Signal will not change it policy just like WhatsApp?
Telegram itself is banned in many countries because of the end to end encryption algorithms.

Just like VK a huge scale copyright notices can land anyday for Telegram.
What's VK?

Huge amount of people are moving to Telegram now. I think they'll have to do something about Piracy.

What's VK?

Huge amount of people are moving to Telegram now. I think they'll have to do something about Piracy.
It's a popular Russian social media site which use to host a lot of pirated music.

WhatsApp founder moving from Facebook to start a different company for ethical reason sounds like a good way to trust Signal for sure.
What if someone in future aquire Signal and change term and condition.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock