Where will Lionel Messi play next after departing Barcelona?

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 30
  • Views: Views 2,706
Barca is really behaving like a small club. Whatever they are now is because of Messi. The club management is absolutely disgusting to even treat someone who is the greatest figure in world football for all time! He gave Barca everything. Now he wants to go. Let him go. These legal tussle will create a bad image of them only! Should learn something from RM. How they simply said to Ronaldo you can leave, we aren't paying anymore than this!

Barca is really behaving like a small club. Whatever they are now is because of Messi. The club management is absolutely disgusting to even treat someone who is the greatest figure in world football for all time! He gave Barca everything. Now he wants to go. Let him go. These legal tussle will create a bad image of them only! Should learn something from RM. How they simply said to Ronaldo you can leave, we aren't paying anymore than this!
sad but sme thing happen with coutinho case in Barcelona vs liverpool transfer saga

Their board is behaving like absolutely arrogant. Told suarez that your service is not needed. Suarez then told that i will not leave unless Barca pay him compensation! La liga will turn into a farmer's league after this with RM wining every season!

8i5Tirw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock