When i log on OnlyTech on my vaio my quick heal block

• Thread starter Pallab
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,629
OTF uses some ad networks which are considered as spam/adware/malware by some antivirus softwares... For ex. Infolinks which is a well known ad network is considered spam by most antivirus softwares...

That's why you get these warnings... As suggested by Sarkar bro use ad blocker extension... That should fix this... Alternatively you can contact (email) the virus lab of quick heal to whitelist otf... I have whitelisted few sites using Kaspersky Virus lab... :k

Sarkar said:
You can use chrome Adblock extension(I prefer ublock origin) to block those malicious ads :k

QHTS 16 Already Block this Add no need to block using chorome extenson i think..

Pallab said:
QHTS 16 Already Block this Add no need to block using chorome extenson i think..

that's why it's showing that info screen you provided. If you use extension then you will not get that pop up from Quick heal :k

Sarkar said:
that's why it's showing that info screen you provided. If you use extension then you will not get that pop up from Quick heal :k

Pls provid me Name which extanson bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock