Seeking Help When Can I Share My Editing Work | Movie Folder Icons

Baba Yaga

Reaction score
Recently on my free time I started Creating Movie Folders Icons / Bluray Disc Images (Movie Poster on Bluray Disc with DTS/Dolby Logo) by applying some effects and edits to the official release Posters/Stills of Indian Movies and I choose Indian Movies as I could not find much of these on internet. But the problem is I could not find any place to share my work , I found one site called "deviantart" but this has a limit to upload content.

1.) Please suggest a site where I can share my work unlimited ( Movie Folder Icons ) .
2.) Can I share my work on this forum , If Possible then how to add Zip File while Posting ( Both Images/Icons at least 10+ so Zip File is better ) .

Last edited:
Thanks for the site Deviantart. I was looking for this site because few years ago i downloaded some Tomb Raider cosplay art from this site but i forgot the name. Finally i found it. Now it's redesigned.

I can't help you but you can upload your icons in those site from where people download it. For example: en.softonic.com
There is a developer option in bottom to upload your content. also download.cnet.com but those are for professional software developer...

As for the artwork, Behance by Adobe is the most impressive one. It is mostly commercial. ie, you can make money out of your work.

First of all, thank you for your patience. Although I appreciate your interest in sharing your artworks here, unfortunately we cannot allow that on this community. We aren't a artwork sharing website. Our main niche is television and entertainment. And another negative is that, we cannot allow attaching zip files. So it's not possible to allow you to share your work.

However you can share the artworks on other artwork sharing sites like deviantart or behance or myfolio which would be more appropriate place to share such works. If you want, you can share links of your works (only from reputed sites) in appropriate threads here.

However you can share the artworks on other artwork sharing sites like deviantart or behance or myfolio which would be more appropriate place to share such works
Bro thanks for you reply
My work is only for Movie/TV folder icons , not artwork so deviantart could be my only option behance wont accept.

Bro thanks for you reply
My work is only for Movie/TV folder icons , not artwork so deviantart could be my only option behance wont accept.

Try myfolio or artweb...👌

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock