WhatsApp updates its Privacy Policy, to be effective starting 19th June, 2021

Just now saw the status(which was shown on its own) of Official Whatsapp account.
ATONCh7.jpg

YDR2xxS.jpg

O1rknkl.jpg

DAjvmR9.jpg

The hype might die by then. Smart move by Whatsapp. With so many things going on around the world, people will easily forget and move on.
Damage has been done already. They will be forced to think about their privacy policy going forward. Those who have to move will do it anyway by then. I think most people like me would be have to come back. As from taking notes to business inquiries and video calling everything is mostly done on WhatsApp. I don't even think people has heard of alternatives or even uses the Volte option in the phone to make video calls. Everything is done on that one app. Soon I think WhatsApp for students or kids should come with update privacy policy and useful tools for like inbuilt notes feature, pdf reader, office tools etc.

Damage has been done already. They will be forced to think about their privacy policy going forward. Those who have to move will do it anyway by then. I think most people like me would be have to come back. As from taking notes to business inquiries and video calling everything is mostly done on WhatsApp. I don't even think people has heard of alternatives or even uses the Volte option in the phone to make video calls. Everything is done on that one app. Soon I think WhatsApp for students or kids should come with update privacy policy and useful tools for like inbuilt notes feature, pdf reader, office tools etc.
Becoming Jack of all trades is what led to Hike's downfall. That should not happen...

Becoming Jack of all trades is what led to Hike's downfall. That should not happen...
File transfer and all the unnecessary sticker rubbish, hikeland etc. were the reason for downfall not genuine useful features.

Phone users are too lazy to use multiple apps like Microsoft Office, Gmail, Drive and even Evernote. This is where WhatsApp can capitilize.

Soon Jio will integrate its business along with whatsapp.
People have better alternate options based on their usage.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock