WhatsApp News and Updates

I observed the following changes in the Last Two updates in WhatsApp:
1. You can no longer "Forward" a message or media to a Broadcast list. When you select an existing message on another Group or individual Chat window and choose Forward, the "Forward To" list now excludes any Broadcast Lists that you may have created. A workaround, however, is to go into you gallery and "Send" the media to the Boradcast List. Or if it is a text message, then Copy/Paste into the Broadcast List. This was probably done to plug unsolicited messaging which is very common.
It is however, important to note that a message sent to a Broadcast List is received by a user only if that sender's number is saved in the receiver's mobile phone. So it may not be used to easily Spam unknown numbers.

2. When you send a message in a Broadcast List, any open chat windows will also show that message in the "preview", i.e. when you see the list of open Chats in your main screen, the "Broadcast message" preview too appears in the list of each Individual Chat Window. Earlier, only messages sent/received in that particular Individual Chat would be shown in the "preview", i.e. when you see the list of Open Chats on the main screen.

New iOS update.

79Egocv.jpg

After WhatsApp update, the animation of 'selection' of a chat window has gone. If u tap a chat tab, no animation is seen before the chat window opens. However, tapping on Status still retains that animation.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock