WhatsApp News and Updates

That's a fake photoshop bro. Had he put that tick towards the edge (like the grey single tick), it would have been believable.

There is no way that he can read from notification and not opened it. When a user presses Mark as read button, that will send the trigger to WhatsApp that user read the message.

However, one might argue that user presses Reply so that trigger might be sent.
WRONG. Basically That launches a Reply from notification intent with a color matching the notification icon color. Here the user can type whatever he wants. Till this point, it is the interaction between the user and system, which does not involve the app yet. Only when he presses the send button does WhatsApp get the trigger.

Technically this is impossible on Android. Not sure how stuff works on iOS, but I don't think this is implementable there either unless an iOS app developer can reply to my post.

I am not surprised either that this is coming from technology "JOKE" jock.

That's a fake photoshop bro. Had he put that tick towards the edge (like the grey single tick), it would have been believable.

There is no way that he can read from notification and not opened it. When a user presses Mark as read button, that will send the trigger to WhatsApp that user read the message.

However, one might argue that user presses Reply so that trigger might be sent.
WRONG. Basically That launches a Reply from notification intent with a color matching the notification icon color. Here the user can type whatever he wants. Till this point, it is the interaction between the user and system, which does not involve the app yet. Only when he presses the send button does WhatsApp get the trigger.

Technically this is impossible on Android. Not sure how stuff works on iOS, but I don't think this is implementable there either unless an iOS app developer can reply to my post.

I am not surprised either that this is coming from technology "JOKE" jock.

This guy also got it.. maybe it's a bug?

Source

Android Beta Version : 2.20.13

WhatsApp finally released the dark theme for beta testers TODAY!

LRM-EXPORT-62218823411265-20200122-052910055.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock